Published On: Wed, Sep 15th, 2021
World | By

Pele Transferred out of Intensive Care, Says Hospitalon September 15, 2021 at 7:08 am

Share This
Tags

SAO PAULO—Pele has been moved out of intensive care and into a general room after the Brazilian soccer great underwent surgery to remove a tumor in his right colon, Sao Paulo’s Albert Einstein hospital said on Tuesday. The hospital added in the statement that the 80-year-old is in good clinical condition. A three-time World Cup winner, Pele was admitted to hospital earlier this month after a tumor in his right colon was found during routine tests. The tumor was removed and sent for analysis. Pele has suffered from hip problems for years and cannot walk unaided. His public appearances were already being cut before the COVID-19 pandemic and since then he has made few unnecessary forays outside his house near Santos.

Cirtrus.com: Save 10% on Citrus trees with code CITRUS

About the Author

-